Auto Glass Professionals are a loyal bunch. They're passionate about the products, businesses, and sales reps they love. #DoworDie
In the right relationship, loyalty to an Auto Glass Adhesive system is rewarded with customers that are safe, technicians that are productive, and ultimately more profits.
In a bad relationship, business owners are made to put up with a range of problems from unsafe installations to profit killing comebacks.
Sometimes, the problems become big enough and they demand a solution. Here's a list of 10 reasons you might need a change.
10 Reasons Auto Glass Business Owners, Managers, and Technicians switch to DuPont Transportation and Industrial (formerly Dow):
- Frustrated by tight margins and refuse to do a job twice.
- Tired of constantly changing installation procedures that kill productivity of your best techs and lead others to cut corners.
- Challenged to eliminate customer complaints and increase customer satisfaction.
- Angered by adhesive technology that leads to partially used cartridges filling up the dumpster.
- Desperately seeking a competitive advantage by reducing time required to onboard new technicians.
- Struggling to keep up with OE Automotive technology trends.
- Challenged to start a new business with minimal resources.
- Worried about making a mistake that could cost you your livelihood.
- Committed to nationwide growth and looking for a partner with a national distribution network.
- Annoyed by Goldilocks urethane- Too thin in the Summer, Too thick in the Winter.
If you found yourself nodding your head thinking, yeah that's me, it may be time to talk about Betaseal Adhesives.